In the green corner, standing at 5'4", we have Mila, the 23-year-old telekinetic from my series The Permutation Archives!
Tale of the Tape:
- Can sense energy in people with abilities
In the black corner, weighing in at 180 pounds, standing at a cool 6', the Hunter of Voramis from The Last Bucelarii series!
Tale of the Tape:
- Superhuman reflexes, strength, speed
- Thousands of years or weapons training
- Body has accelerated healing factor (can survive a sword to the heart) -- can be killed by drowning, iron weapons, beheading, suffocation
- Cannot be killed by anything but iron
- Accursed dagger that heals him when he kills
- No magical abilities
- No hesitation to kill if he perceives opponent as a threat/obstacle to his desires -- classic anti-hero
Two enter the ring, only one can leave alive!
How would Mila kill the Hunter? If she focuses on the atoms of an object (either inanimate or living) she can cause nuclear fission inside their bodies. This causes a chain reaction much like the atom bomb, but only internally because of her telekinetic ability.
To kill Mila? The Hunter would try to overwhelm her with his inhuman speed, strength, and skill. All he has to do is pierce her skin with Soulhunger, and the dagger will consume her soul. Not even someone with considerable magical abilities can survive Soulhunger's bite -- it was created to kill demons.
Who would win?
The Hunter's ability in total silence would allow him to sneak up on Mila. If he could catch her by surprise, he could put a dagger in her or snap her neck.
However, if she senses his presence, she could be able to cause the fission-like chain reaction in his body that could blow him to bits. Not even his demonic healing abilities could resurrect him from that.
Probably Winner: Mila! (Size and skill are not the only way to survive...)
Want to find out more about The Hunter of Voramis who would date challenge Mila to a fight to the death? Click here Andy Peloquin to read about the Hunter of Voramis and his journey in The Last Bucelarii!