Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Review!

I have always said that my work is great for both genders, but here's the proof in my latest review. From a man. I am very proud of this review!

"Flowers of Evil, Les Fleurs du Mal as Charles Baudelaire would say, has a fascinating preposition and theme. Don't be put off by the chick lit genre. This is not a soppy, candy bar sucking, over- indulgence in heart string tugging and hunks swishing damsels in distress off their tiny feet. Far from it, Flowers of Evil is deep and heavy as the title suggests. It is the incarnation of folklore brought to life, the translation of vague mysteries into tangible encounters, and the construction of gore and grim endings. High stars!"

Like I said, everyone should be checking out my book. Why it hasn't been picked up by an agent yet, I have no idea. I am still waiting to hear from Zeno which is seriously considering it so I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment