Sunday, October 26, 2014

Who's Ready to Follow the Ashes?

Good evening (or morning, afternoon) Followers!

Now, I just recently made an announcement on FaceBook that I have scheduled my release date for "Follow the Ashes: Book 1 of the Executioner Trilogy" as well as announced this announcement. When I was with Permuted Press my first book wasn't coming till May 2015 and that wasn't even the series that most were waiting for. It was for the first book of the Permutation Archives, which I am still looking to publish but in a more traditional route.

I know everyone has been looking forward to the Executioner Trilogy for years...and I mean YEARS! I have been working on this for quite some time and man wasn't I disappointed when I got a September 2015 release for the first book of this trilogy, but do I have a much closer one for you! As it stands this release date is fixed and I will not be changing it unless some unforeseeable circumstances delay it. The official release date for "Follow the Ashes: Book 1 of the Executioner Trilogy" is.......

JANUARY 11, 2015!

Whoo....now don't I feel better that that's out? I know you all do. I had been thinking long and hard about this date since dissolving my Permuted Press contract and you will all be happy to know that I plan on making this available in each and every format I can get! So enjoy the anticipation of the next three months because I think you guys are looking forward to this as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment