Sunday, June 9, 2013

Choices....Choices...

I'm standing here eating breakfast and typing away furiously. i have a decision rolling around in my brain. Mirador Publishing has shown an interest in my book. A HUGE interest at that. I am torn between choosing them to publish or not. I saw a thread on the Writer's WaterCooler that another author friend of mine had found regarding this group. There was only one good thing on that thread about it from one of their authors. So, I'm here listening to "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain and eating my cheesy eggs, bacon, and potato bread toast, thinking about the decision I need to make.

Now, I still need to send them the full manuscript, but that's still a huge decision in itself considering what I've read about them. What do I do? Do I jump at one of the 3 chances I've been given to go with a vanity publisher? Or do I turn them down? Hmmmm.....

This is very tough for me. I am truly torn....

No comments:

Post a Comment