Thursday, November 27, 2014

Burning Willow Press on the Radio!

Good evening Followers,

I hope everyone had a great and wonderful Thanksgiving, and ate way too much. I know I did. As I sit back with a glass of white wine I felt it would be a very good idea to let you guys know about the newest things going on with my press, Burning Willow Press.

My place within the press is not only a founder, but owner/president/CEO. There have been a lot of people wondering about us so the first place you can look is on our website that is now live. The link is: http://burningwillowpress.com/

Onto the news. As a way to gain the press some more exposure I have been asked to be interviewed on my good friend Jackie Chin's radio show called Zombiepalooza Radio! I will be featured at 9:10 om EST and have a fifty minute slot to talk about the press and what plans we have for our future. The details are listed below:

FRIDAY NIGHT 11-28-14
Zombiepalooza Radio Presents: THE ART OF THE SALE
Call in Number for fans: 330-333-5167
We start at 8 pm EST and will go till 1 am
It's all about the Art of the Sale. I am bring on some folks who are going to talk about different ways to sell your books, and hone your skills. Being able to write a book is difficult enough, selling it to strangers is a whole other matter. There will be plenty of insights to get your book moving in the right direction.
Do not like the more tried and true paths of selling I got someone for you first hour that knows how to kick it out of the ball park. That would be Timothy Long from Permuted Press & Katie Cord.
Kindra Sowder has a brand new publishing house called Burning Willow Press where she will tell you what she is going to do to help your work(s) get more notice.
Scott Baker will be offering his own brand of advice to help motivate you into some amazing sales.
It's not just about the sell the it is about how you present yourself and your work(s). I will be offering advice from what I have found to be useful for many authors and creative types from the past two years of Zombiepalooza Radio.
We come with experience of the sell and how to motivate and brand with what we have learned from creating this amazing show.

Here is the link to listen in on the show and a call in number to offer your own advice, or ask questions of our panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment