Sunday, March 1, 2015

Q & A Event and Announcement!

Hello Followers!

In just about 30 minutes I will be LIVE with Kerry Alan Denney (aka The Reality Bender) to talk about the Executioner Trilogy, everything Burning Willow Press, and any other projects I have up my sleeve. If you guys want to know more about these things you are welcome to tune in and ask me anything you would like to know! The link is here:

Event with Kerry Alan Denney

Also, as you all know I have had a side project. "Hello, My Name is.." is the first in a series of Miss Hyde Novellas where I venture into the erotic horror niche.Well, I did a little contest all month long to find my cover artist for the entire series and I have found her. Please give a HUGE round of applause to Loraine Van Tonder who created this beauty for this work for me!


I would love to also give an honorable mention to those who submitted for the contest as well. Those artists include Lauren Neilson, Desiny Love, Kimberly Vega, Cat Castleman, and Nicole Tankersley. Thank you all for sharing your beautiful work with me. Now! I need to go do some more writing before this event.

I hope to see you all there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment