Monday, May 4, 2015

BIG SALE!

Good morning!



I am here to tell you this morning that "Hello, My Name is..." A Miss Hyde Novella Volume 1 will be on sale for 99 cents from today till Friday! You read it right....99 cents all week! Here is a little bit of information about the work and where you can get it. Make sure to get yours before the price goes back up!

Blurb:

Hello, my name is Blythe McAlister.  I am an art dealer and consultant.  I am successful because I work hard to be.  I am rich because I choose to be. I go out and dance and drink because I choose to.  I go to bed with a stranger every night because I choose to…I am a monster…without a choice.  Do you remember the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?  Well, they only got that story partially right.

                        
“Hello, My Name Is…” a Miss Hyde Novella Volume 1




No comments:

Post a Comment