Monday, July 15, 2013

Continue......

I am in absolute awe at the rave reviews that keep pouring in. Everyone is loving it and one of the most recent reviews has really captured my heart. Here is it:

"I think you are reinventing Buffy here - total compliment! Robin is tough and funny, a bit isolated and has something that makes her special. Tons of women will relate to that. And the guys will love the blood and gore. There's a depth to the history and you've clearly put a lot of thought into creating a believable world. I also found Robin's ability to see and feel energy very intriguing - nice original idea. The writing is clear and easy to read and the narrative rolls forward at a cracking pace. Really, really well done!"


As well as this one:

"Some strong command of the language to create vivid images! Interesting depiction of vampire at the end of the prologue. Robin is a true Executioner of evil. I like the way you describe the battle between a vampire hungry for revenge of his mate and Robin. I also like the name you chose: almost Robin Hood of the modern day. Your story is very well written, high stars from me."


I can only hope more reviews like this keep coming in and I can finally gain even more success with my work that I have worked so hard on. Looks like the 9+ years of hard work are finally paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment