Sunday, February 8, 2015

CONTEST: CALLING ALL ARTISTS!

Hello Followers,

Any artists looking for exposure and wouldn't mind doing cover art for either a reasonable price or even just two physical copies of the completed work? I am doing a contest to see who can draw up the perfect Miss Hyde for the covers of my Miss Hyde series of novellas. Whoever creates the image of Miss Hyde that I find to be the best fit is the artist I will use for each part of the series (no clue how long it'll be just yet so you could have work for a very long time). Below is an image I have been using for Miss Hyde lately so I want about the same look if it can be done. If you are interested and want more information please send me an email to the email listed below (please include Art & Miss Hyde Novellas in the subject line): 

kindrakinnaman@gmail.com  

I will get back to you ASAP. HAVE FUN GUYS! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!



2 comments:

  1. Two print copies of a novella? So round about $20 US, perhaps a little more. Maybe I don't get it, but that doesn't seem very reasonable to me for original artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This reason is why I stated I can offer this or reasobale compensation. I know phenomenal artists who would do it for the exposure and ask nothing else, but I wanted to give a fair chance instead of just giving it to someone I know. This is what I as a person can offer. Please, if you are going to criticize, read the post. I did state that compensation could be offered.

      Delete