Sunday, May 5, 2013

Choices

Now I know I have my book published as an eBook in a few places like LuLu and Barnes & Noble Nook store, but I am still submitting to traditional publishing houses. Now, I got a letter from Decadent Publishing stating that they'll consider "Flowers of Evil" for publication if I unpublish it from those places. I'm not 100% sure if it's worth it for just consideration.

Now, I'm really unsure about it because Decadent Publishing publishes mostly in eBook format and very few are selected to go to print. I just don't think I can ruin my chances in one place to go take a chance on another. Most publishers will look at your eBook sales and popularity to decided on whether your book is one they want to take a chance on, which is why I did it to begin with.

I only see taking it off the market completely will only hurt my chances. Sorry, Decadent Publishing, but you just lost me because of your unwillingness to take self-published work.

No comments:

Post a Comment