Saturday, May 4, 2013

First Preview of "Bleeding Fire and Brimstone"

While working on the second installment of the Executioner Trilogy, I decided I would give you guys a small preview of what's to come. I hope you guys enjoy!



"I turned onto my stomach and searched for the knife, but I had lost it as soon as I had hit the ground. The ashen ground had swallowed it whole and I wasn’t going to be seeing it again no matter how badly I needed it. I heard him walking up behind me and knew I had to do something. I wasn’t going to be cast out into oblivion. I was going to make it back up to the land of the living and nothing, especially not this tiny peon of a demon, was going to stop me. I turned back around in just enough time for him to be standing over me and bending down to take my arms in his hands with a superman grip and bite me right above my left collarbone. Apparently he didn’t need his knife to give me a matching set of scars and as I screamed out in agony as he tore at my flesh with his teeth I made a connection. If I couldn’t take him down the way I had originally planned, he was going to end up in that fire right next to our struggling forms."

No comments:

Post a Comment