Monday, May 6, 2013

OMG!

Well I woke up to one of the things this morning a writer who is looking for a publisher is looking forward to. After countless emails to publisherss and only one nibble before now, upon checking my email I couldn't help but jump around with excitement.

Ms. Regina Paul of Leap of Faith Publishing LLC, after reading only the synopsis and hasn't even gotten to the attached manuscript yet, wrote me saying how intrigued she was. This is exactly what the email said.

"Hi Kindra,
Thank you for your submission. It looks very intriguing. I'm looking forward to reading your manuscript. We'll let you know what we think within 90 days if not before."

For me, if that's an indicator, I may finally be a published author (not counting my self-published eBook version) in 90 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment