Thursday, May 9, 2013

Exhaustion and class work....

I am telling you guys, trying to work on class assignments when you are exhausted from being up at 6 in the morning and working all day is hard. I've been busy for a while, but even more busy now that I'm full time and I am so tired. All I know is, I do want to write tonight, but sleep deprivation doesn't bode well for writing, especially when you're burning up because your house currently doesn't have A/C.

Oh well, right? So, I'm sitting here writing about research design and hypothesis testing and I am about to fall asleep. I even ate a brownie or two to try to keep myself awake. I also have CougarTown running in the background. Normally, this combination does the trick, but today  no dice.

I guess this is just one of the perks of being able to take care of your own business. Oh well. Writing more in the second installment will just have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment